Welcome to the traditional Hotel Kaiservilla, a family-run hotel with outstanding ambiance!
Immediately upon your arrival, you’ll sense the cosy character of our hotel. Our helpful staff and our practice of demanding the highest quality for our guests will make your stay a special experience.
Our spacious suites exude imperial charm and provide plenty of space to round out your vacation days in fine style. You can find relaxation after a successful day of hiking or skiing in our classic Finnish sauna, in the steam room, or in our two-storey relaxation room with a panoramic view terrace.
Whether enjoyed in our tastefully decorated restaurant or in our garden with its panoramic view - our lavish breakfast buffet with regional products and specialities will offer you true culinary enjoyment.
We are delighted to offer you a hearty welcome to Hotel Kaiservilla.
Your advantages in the traditional Hotel Kaiservilla:
- Our family-run hotel with outstanding ambiance is located in the centre of Heiligenblut, in the heart of the Hohe Tauern national park, and next to the high alpine skiing area of Grossglockner/Heiligenblut.
- Spacious, traditional rooms with a view of the Grossglockner and of the famous pilgrimage church invite you to linger and enjoy.
- The wellness area, with its Finnish sauna, steam room, and two-storey relaxation room with a panoramic view terrace, offers you pure enjoyment.
- With its pavilion and panoramic view, our unique garden is the perfect setting for enjoying a cup of coffee or a glass of wine.
The traditional hotel includes the following services with your room:
- Lavish breakfast buffet with regional specialities
- Mineral water in the room as a welcome drink
- Wellness area with Finnish sauna, steam room, and two-storey relaxation room with a panoramic view terrace
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Cosy bathrobe
- Free, private hotel parking on site